Environmental law and policy / by James Salzman, Barton H. Thompson, Jr.
|Author / Creator||
Salzman, James, author.|
St. Paul, MN : Foundation Press, |
xi, 372 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
Concepts and insights series|
Concepts and insights series.
Environmental law -- United States.|
Environmental policy -- United States.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- An introduction to environmental law and policy
- Perspectives on environmental law and policy
- The practice of environmental protection
- The Clean Air Act
- Global air pollution
- Water pollution
- Regulating toxic substances
- Waste management
- Wetlands, endangered species, & the public
- The National Environmental Policy Act.