The RCRA practice manual /
|Imprint:||Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, ©2013.|
|Description:||xxviii, 465 pages ; 26 cm|
|Subject:||United States. -- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976.|
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (United States)
Hazardous wastes -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Hazardous waste treatment facilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Hazardous waste treatment facilities -- Law and legislation.
Hazardous wastes -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/9961843|
Table of Contents:
- An overview of RCRA / Theodore L. Garrett
- RCRA's relationship to other laws / Daniel H. Squire
- Recycling and the definition of solid waste / Kenneth M. Kastner
- Definition of hazardous waste / Lynn L. Bergeson and Christopher R. Bryant
- The obligations of generators / John A. McKinney, Jr., Vito A. Pinto, and Anthony J. Del Piano
- Transport of hazardous waste / John R. Jacus and Eric Waeckerlin
- Permit requirements / David E. Preston, Matthew B. Eugster, and Tim Lundgren
- Operating and design standards for treatment, storage, and disposal facilities / Janet L. McQuaid
- Closure, postclosure, and financial responsibility / Robert F. Wilkinson and Megan P. Caldwell
- Standards for containers, tanks, incinerators, boilers, and furnaces / Susan J. Sadler
- Land disposal facilities / Robert F. Wilkinson and Megan P. Caldwell
- Land ban disposal restrictions / Steven E. Silverman
- Corrective action requirements / Karl S. Bourdeau
- Regulation of underground storage tanks / Chris S. Leason, Michael D. Hockley, and Benjamin T. Clark
- Regulation of nonhazardous waste under RCRA / Robert B. McKinstry, Jr., Jennifer E. Drust, and Lea A. Phillips
- Civil and criminal enforcement / Michael W. Steinberg and Jayesh Hines-Shah
- The federal-state relationship under RCRA / Marcie R. Horowitz.