Tissue Engineering : Computer Modeling, Biofabrication and Cell Behavior /
This book describes the state of the art on computational modeling and fabrication in Tissue Engineering. It is inspired by the ECCOMAS thematic conference, the European Committee on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences, on Tissue Engineering, held in Lisbon, Portugal, June 2-4, 2011. Tissue En...
|Author / Creator:||Fernandes, Paulo Rui. editor.|
|Imprint:||Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2014.|
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Series:||Computational Methods in Applied Sciences, 1871-3033 ; 31|
Computational methods in applied sciences, 31
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/9806225|
- 1. Cell mechanics: The role of simulation Stem Cell-Based Tissue Engineering for Bone Repair: Influence of cell communication and 3-D cell-matrix environment, by Swathi Damaraju and Neil A. Duncan
- 2. In silico biology of bone regeneration inside calcium phosphate scaffolds, by Aurélie Carlier, Hans Van Oosterwyck and Liesbet Geris.- 3. Constitutive Effects of Hydrolytic Degradation in Electro-spun Polyester-urethane Scaffolds for Soft Tissue Regeneration, by Hugo Krynauw, Lucie Bruchmüller, Deon Bezuidenhout, Peter Zilla, Thomas Franz
- 4. 4D numerical analysis of scaffolds: a new approach, by A. C. Vieira, A. T. Marques, R. M. Guedes, V. Tita
- 5. Microrheology of Biopolymers at non-thermal regimes, by Rommel G. Bacabac, Heev Ayade, Lara Gay M. Villaruz, Raymund Sarmiento, Roland Otadoy
- 6. Optimization approaches for the design of additively manufactured scaffolds, by Sara M. Giannitelli, Alberto Rainer, Dino Accoto, Stefano De Porcellinis, Elena De-Juan-Pardo, Eugenio Guglielmelli, Marcella Trombetta
- 7. Rational Design of Artificial Cellular Niches for Tissue Engineering, by Ana Sancho-Erkizia, Javier Aldazabal, Alberto Rainer, Elena M. De-Juan-Pardo
- 8. Photocrosslinkable materials for the fabrication of tissue-engineered constructs by stereolithography, by Rúben F. Pereira, Paulo J. Bártolo.