The Oxford companion to the Supreme Court of the United States /
This new edition of the Companion has been fully updated and includes new entries on key cases and full treatment of crucial areas of constitutional law, such as abortion, freedom of religion, school desegregation, freedom of speech, voting rights, military tribunals, and the rights of the accused....
|Imprint:||[Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2005.|
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Subject:||United States. -- Supreme Court -- Encyclopedias.|
United States. -- Supreme Court.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/9785338|
- Constitution of the United States
- Nominations and succession of justices
- Supreme Court nominations, 1789-2005
- Appointments, by presidential term
- Chronology of the justices' succession
- Succession of the justices
- Trivia and traditions of the court
- Firsts and trivia
- Traditions of the court.