A summary catalogue of Western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford.
|Corporate author / creator||
Oxford : At the Clarendon Press, 1895-1953.|
7 v. in 8 ; 22 cm.|
Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.|
Library has: v.1-7, call no.: Z6621.O95M2; v.1 is a Preservation photocopy and is also on microfilm at call no.: Microfm Z425.|
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. Historical introduction and conspectus of shelf-marks / edited by R. W. Hunt
- v. 2, pt. 1. Collections received before 1660 and miscellaneous mss. acquired during the first half of the 17th Century. Nos. 1-3490 / by Falconer Madan and H. H. E. Craster
- v. 2, pt. 2. Collections and miscellaneous mss. acquired during the second half of the 17th century. Nos. 3491-8716 / by alconer. Madan, H. H. E. Craster and N. Denholm-Young
- v. 3. Collections received during the 18th Century / by Falconer Madan
- v. 4. Collections received during the first half of the 19th Century / by Falconer Madan
- v. 5. Collections received during the second half of the 19th Century and miscellaneous mss. acquired between 1695 and 1890. Nos. 24331-31000 / by Falconer Madan
- v. 6. Accessions, 1890-1915. Nos. 31001-37299 / by Falconer Madan and H. H. E. Craster
- v. 7. Index / by P. D. Record.