A catalogue of law books, published and for sale by Charles C. Little and James Brown.
|Imprint:||Boston : Printed by Freeman and Bolles, 1843.|
|Description:||1 online resource (lx, 88 p.)|
|Subject:||Law -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.|
Law -- United States -- Bibliography.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/9121436|
Table of Contents:
- Complete list of the American reports in the order of the several courts and states
- Alphabetical index to American reports
- English reports, chronologically arranged
- English reports, commencing with the reign of George III, with the London prices
- Table showing the contents of the condensed reports in this catalogue
- Table showing the names of the English reporters at the present time, and abbreviations for their reports
- Professor Greenleaf's catalogue of a select law library
- Catalogue of law books.