Innovations in international business /
|Author / Creator:||Buckley, Peter J., 1949- author.|
|Imprint:||Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire : Palgrave Macmillan, 2012, ♭2012.|
|Description:||xxi, 393 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Subject:||International business enterprises -- Management.|
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / International / General.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management.
International business enterprises -- Management.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8966521|
Table of Contents:
- Business history and international business / Peter J. Buckley
- Internalisation thinking : from the multinational enterprise to the global factory / Peter J. Buckley
- The theory of international business pre-Hymer / Peter J. Buckley
- The governance of the multinational enterprise : insights from internalization theory / Peter J. Buckley and Roger Strange
- Formalizing internationalization in the eclectic paradigm / Peter J. Buckley and Niron Hashai
- The impact of the global factory on economic development / Peter J. Buckley
- Under what conditions do firms benefit from the research efforts of other organizations? / Mario I. Kafouros and Peter J. Buckley
- The role of internationalization in explaining innovation performance / Mario I. Kafourosa, Peter J. Buckley, John A. Sharp and Chengqi Wang
- Knowledge accession and knowledge acquisition in strategic alliances : the impact of supplementary and complementary dimensions / Peter J. Buckley, Keith W. Glaister, Elko Klijn and Hui Tan
- Do managers behave the way theory suggests? : a choice theoretic examination of foreign direct investment location decision making / Peter J. Buckley,Timothy M. Devinney and Jordan J. Louviere
- The role of headquarters in the global factory / Peter J. Buckley
- Close neighbours and distant friends : perceptions of cultural distance / Malcolm Chapman, Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos, Jeremy Clegg and Peter J. Buckley
- Doing business in developing and transitional countries, an empirical example of the dominant logic and its alternative / Peter J. Buckley, Malcolm Chapman, Jeremy Clegg and Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos
- The rise of the Japanese multinational enterprise : then and now / Peter J. Buckley
- Japanese multinational enterprises in China : successful adaptation of marketing strategies / Peter J. Buckley and Sierk A. Horn.