Trademarks and unfair competition / David C. Hilliard, Joseph Nye Welch, II, Uli Widmaier.
|Author / Creator||
Hilliard, David Craig.|
New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, c2012.|
1 v. (various pagings) ; 26 cm.|
Trademarks -- Law and legislation -- United States.|
Competition, Unfair -- United States.
Trademarks -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Principles of trademark and unfair competition law
- Creation and maintenance of trade identity rights
- Trademark registration and administrative proceedings
- Loss of rights
- Trade dress and the boundaries of trademark protection
- Infringement of trademark rights
- Defenses and limitations
- Freedom of speech
- Right of publicity
- Dilution law
- Internet-related trademark law and its evolution
- The law of unfair trade practices
- Jurisdiction and remedies
- Governmental regulation.