Current topics of infectious diseases in Japan and Asia /
|Imprint:||Tokyo ; New York : Springer, c2010.|
|Description:||1 online resource (132 p.) : ill. (some col.), col. maps.|
|Subject:||Communicable diseases -- Asia.|
Communicable diseases -- Japan.
Communicable Diseases -- Asia.
Communicable Diseases -- Japan.
HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / General
MEDICAL / Clinical Medicine
MEDICAL / Diseases
MEDICAL / Evidence-Based Medicine
MEDICAL / Internal Medicine
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8895464|
Table of Contents:
- Features of enteric infections in Asia
- Molecular epidemiology of vibrio cholerae and campylobacters isolated in Asian countries
- Diarrheal diseases and probiotics
- Dengue and chikungunya virus infection in Southeast Asia: active governmental intervention in Republic of Singapore
- Current global situation of tuberculosis, with a focus on Japan
- Tuberculosis among the poor
- The status and trends of HIV/AIDS epidemics in Asia and the Pacific
- Disease characteristics and treatment of 2009 H1N1 influenza
- Drug-resistant respiratory pathogens in Japan.