The NEPA litigation guide /
|Imprint:||Chicago : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, , ©2012.|
|Description:||xxi, 402 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Subject:||United States. -- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969.|
National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (United States)
Environmental law -- United States.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8861900|
Table of Contents:
- The background and history of NEPA / Nicholas C. Yost
- Range of proposals covered by NEPA / John F. Shepherd and Hadassah M. Reimer
- Timing of NEPA compliance / Karin P. Sheldon
- Programmatic EIS issues / Jena A. MacLean, Jay C. Johnson, and Alexandra Magill Bromer
- The alternatives analysis / Laura Lindley and Kathleen C. Schroder
- Public participation under NEPA / Joseph Feller
- The regulations implementing NEPA / James M. McElfish Jr.
- Litigating NEPA cases / Andrea Berlowe and Albert M. Ferlo
- NEPA and climate change / Mark Squillace and Alexander Hood.