The new Wigmore : a treatise on evidence : impeachment and rehabilitation /
|Author / Creator:||Park, Roger.|
|Imprint:||New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business ; Austin, Tex. : Aspen Pub., c2012- .|
|Description:||xxiii, 806 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
|Subject:||Examination of witnesses -- United States.|
Witnesses -- United States.
Evidence (Law) -- United States.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8537608|
Table of Contents:
- The usefulness of cross-examination
- General rules governing impeachment of witnesses
- Impeachment with character evidence
- Impeachment with inconsistent statements
- Impeachment by showing bias, interest, or influence
- Limits on impeachment with evidence of religion
- Impeachment with evidence of defects in capacity
- Rehabilitation and support of witnesses.