International environmental law in a nutshell / by Lakshman D. Guruswamy ; with Mariah Zebrowski Leach.
|Author / Creator||
Guruswamy, Lakshman D., 1939-|
St. Paul, MN : West, 2012.|
liv, 716 p. ; 19 cm.|
West nutshell series|
Environmental law, International. |
Environmental law, International.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Sources and forms of international environmental law
- Historical continuum
- Implementation and compliance
- Global climate change
- Ozone depletion
- Toxic and hazardous substances
- Land-based pollution
- Pollution by vessels and offshore oil platforms
- Conservation of marine living resources
- Transboundary air pollution
- Transboundary water pollution
- Nuclear damage
- Future of IEL.