Advising the small business : forms and advice for the legal practitioner / Jean L. Batman.
|Author / Creator||
Batman, Jean L.|
Chicago : American Bar Association, c2011.|
xiii, 843 p. : ill., forms ; 26 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
Small business -- Law and legislation -- United States.|
Small business -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Representing small businesses
- Protecting intellectual property
- Business plans
- Contracts for small businesses
- Legal structures for small businesses
- Organizing or cleaning up a corporation
- Organizing or cleaning up an LLC
- Organizing or cleaning up a partnership
- Founders and advisors
- Raising money through private placements
- Seed financing and angel investors
- Venture capital
- Hiring employees
- Providing equity incentives to employees
- Liquidity events.