More wonders of the invisible world, or, The wonders of the invisible world displayed : in five parts : to which is added a postscript relating to a book entitled, The life of Sir William Phips /
|Author / Creator:||Calef, Robert, 1648-1719.|
|Imprint:||[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., |
|Description:||1 electronic text (318 p.) : PDF file.|
|Series:||HeinOnline world trials|
World trials library.
|Subject:||Mather, Cotton, -- 1663-1728. -- Pietas in patriam.|
Mather, Cotton, -- 1663-1728. -- Wonders of the invisible world.
Parris, Samuel, -- 1653-1720.
Phips, William, -- Sir, -- 1651-1695.
Witchcraft -- New England -- Cases.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8523883|
Table of Contents:
- Part I. An account of the sufferings of Margaret Rule, written by the Rev. C.M.
- Part II. Several letters to the author &c. and his reply relating to witchcraft
- Part III. The differences between the inhabitants of Salem-Village and Mr. Parris, their minister, in New-England
- Part IV. Letters of a gentleman uninterested, endeavouring to prove the received opinions about witchcraft to be orthodox ...
- Part V. A short historical account of matters of fact in that affair.