The Clean Air Act handbook /
|Imprint:||Chicago : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, c2011.|
|Description:||xliii, 739 p. ; 26 cm.|
|Subject:||United States. -- Clean Air Act.|
Clean Air Act (United States)
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Air quality management -- United States.
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation.
Air quality management.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8520051|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to the Clean Air Act : history, perspective, and direction for the future / Michael R. Barr
- Setting national ambient air quality standards / Richard E. Ayres and Jessica L. Olson
- Meeting ambient air standards : development of the state implementation plans / Alec C. Zacaroli
- Transportation and conformity requirements in state implementation plans / Monica Derbes Gibson
- Interstate transport and regional implementation plans / Philip E. Karmel
- The new source review program / Bernard F. Hawkins, Jr., and Mary Ellen Ternes
- The visibility protection program / M. Lea Anderson
- Hazardous air pollutants / Robert J. Martineau, Jr., and Ben Snowden
- New source performance standards / Robert J. Martineau, Jr., and Michael K. Stagg
- Regulation of mobile sources : motor vehicles, nonroad engines and aircraft / Michael J. Horowitz
- Regulation of fuels and fuel additives / Jonathan S. Martel
- The acid rain program / Debra J. Jezouit
- Stratospheric ozone protection / Diane E. McConkey and Peter H. Wyckoff
- The Clean Air Act and global climate change / Kyle Danish, Tomás Carbonell, and Kevin Gallagher
- Overview of the Title V operating permit program / Angela R. Morrison
- Managing your Title V permit / Shannon Broome, Charles H. Knauss, and Matthew D. Raeburn
- Civil enforcement / Julie R. Domike, Alec C. Zacaroli, and Ben Snowden
- Criminal enforcement / Robert Brager, Laura McAfee, and Heidi Knight
- Implementation of Clean Air Act programs by American Indian tribes / Jill E. Grant
- Rulemaking and judicial review under the Clean Air Act / William F. Pedersen.