Clean Air Act /
|Author / Creator:||Belden, Roy S., 1963-|
|Imprint:||Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, c2011.|
|Description:||xv, 339 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series:||Basic practice series|
Basic practice series.
|Subject:||United States. -- Clean Air Act.|
Clean Air Act (United States)
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8520046|
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- History of the Clean Air Act
- National ambient air quality standards
- State implementation plans
- Prevention of significant deterioration and new source review
- New source performance standards
- Control of hazardous air pollutants
- Visibility protection
- Acid rain control
- Title V operating permits
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Mobile sources and the regulation of fuels
- Stratospheric ozone
- Enforcement and judicial review.