The young lawyers : tips on rainmaking, writing and trial practice / [by the Young Lawyers Leadership Program].
Chicago : American Bar Association ; [s.l.] : First Chair Press, c2011.|
ix, 260 p. ; 23 cm.|
Practice of law -- United States.|
Law -- Vocational guidance -- United States.
Lawyers -- United States -- Marketing.
Law -- Vocational guidance.
Lawyers -- Marketing.
Practice of law.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Gearing up for rain : a junior associate's guide to rainmaking /
- Sania Anwar
- Can I make rain? /
- Paula W. Hinton and Sara Holtz
- Ethical considerations in rainmaking /
- Tamara L. Traynor
- Young lawyer's perspective on rainmaking : a timeline for success /
- Amy Messigian and Bronwyn Roberts
- What they didn't teach you in law school : how to establish a clientele /
- Gerald Giaimo
- Making rain : a newly minted associate's perspective on developing business /
- Effie Silva
- Using online social networking sites to make it rain /
- Griselda Zamora
- A dozen marketing tips for the time-starved lawyer /
- Ellen Ostrow
- Don't wait, create! : networking & business development for younger lawyers /
- Michelle N. Lipkowitz
- A business plan : why every associate should have one /
- Laura Cullison
- The dark side of the mentoring relationship /
- Kathleen B. Havener
- A mentoring checklist to help make the mentoring relationship productive /
- Amy Messigian, Anne Marie Seibel, and Lu Ann White
- Accelerating career development through multiple mentoring opportunities /
- Nan E. Joesten
- Where have all the role models gone? /
- Coke Stewart.