Planning and control of land development : cases and materials / Daniel R. Mandelker ... [et al.].
New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, 2011.|
xxiii, 913,  p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.|
Land use -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.|
Real estate development -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
Land use -- Law and legislation.
Real estate development -- Law and legislation.
Trials, litigation, etc.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- An introduction to land use controls
- The constitution and land use controls : origins, limitations and federal remedies
- Control of land use by zoning
- Environmental and agricultural land use regulations
- Equity issues in land use : exclusionary zoning and fair housing
- The zoning process : euclidean zoning gives way to flexible zoning
- Subdivision controls and planned unit developments
- Growth management
- Aesthetics : design review, sign regulation and historic preservation.