Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society. Third series, vol. VII. ser. 3, v. 7
|Corporate author / creator:||Massachusetts Historical Society.|
|Imprint:||Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1838.|
|Description:||304 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Series:||Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society ; ser. 3, v. 7|
Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society ; ser. 3, v. 7.
|Subject:||Massachusetts Historical Society.|
Massachusetts Historical Society.
Christian life -- 17th century.
Massachusetts -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
Massachusetts -- History -- 1775-1865.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8384710|
Table of Contents:
- Account of the Massachusetts Historical Society
- "A word to Boston" / by Gov. Bradford
- Forefather's song
- Model of Christian charity / by Gov. Winthrop
- Post Office Department
- D'Aulney and La Tour
- Lord Protector's Order
- Whalley and Goffe
- Instructions to Randolph
- Commission to Sir Edmund Andros
- Papers relative to his administration
- Higginston letters
- Colonel Quarry's memorial
- Rev. Mr. Bacon's letter respecting Isaac Allerton
- Memoranda of Beverly
- Memoir of Rev. John Hale
- Memoir of Rev. Dr. Holmes
- Dr. Mease's description of old American coins
- Bill of mortality for the city of Boston, 1837
- List of portraits in the Hall of the Historical Society
- Acknowledgment of donations
- Letter from Alden Bradford, Esq., pointing out errata
- Letter from Judge Davis respecting Allerton.