Living with the Robinson-Patman Act / Irving Scher, Esq., Hausfeld LLP, New York, New York.
|Author / Creator||
Scher, Irving, 1933- author.|
Arlington, VA : Bureau of National Affairs, -|
1 online resource|
Corporate practice portfolio series ; portfolio 76|
Corporate practice series ; no. 76.
United States. Robinson-Patman Act. |
Price discrimination -- United States.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Detailed analysis. Introduction and overview
- Legislative history of the Robinson-Patman act
- The charitable institutions and government exemptions
- Price discrimination
- section 2(a)
- Statutory defenses to claims under section 2(a)
- Section 2(c)
- illegal brokerage
- Advertising and promotional assistance
- Buyer liability for price and promotional discriminations
- Working papers.