Networks of the brain /
|Author / Creator:||Sporns, Olaf.|
|Imprint:||Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2011.|
|Description:||xi, 412 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.|
|Subject:||Neural networks (Neurobiology)|
Brain -- physiology.
Neural networks (Neurobiology)
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8374731|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: why networks?
- Network measures and architectures
- Brain networks : structure and dynamics
- A network perspective on neuroanatomy
- Mapping cells, circuits, and systems
- The brain's small world : motifs, modules, and hubs
- Economy, efficiency, and evolution
- Dynamic patterns in spontaneous neural activity
- Networks for cognition
- Brain network disease
- Network growth and development
- Dynamics : stability and diversity
- Neural complexity
- Brain and body.