Business organizations / by Charles W. Murdock.
|Author / Creator||
Murdock, Charles W.|
[Eagan, Minn.] : West, c2010- .|
2 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
Illinois practice series ; v. 7-8|
Illinois practice ; v. 7-8.
Business enterprises -- Law and legislation -- Illinois.|
Corporation law -- Illinois.
Business enterprises -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- v. 7. Choosing the form of business organization and where to organize
- Agency considerations
- Limited partnership
- Limited liability company
- Formation of corporations
- Financing the corporation
- Liability of shareholders and others notwithstanding the formation, or attempted formation, of a corporation
- Shareholder procedures and voting
- Shareholder agreements and fiduciary duties
- Powers and duties of directors and officers
- v. 8. Committees of the board of directors
- The duty of care
- The duty of loyalty
- Antifraud under federal & state securities laws
- Corporate distributions
- Organic changes
- Dissolution of a corporation and alternatives to dissolution