Landlord and tenant law in a nutshell / by David S. Hill.
|Author / Creator||
Hill, David S., 1940-|
St. Paul, MN : Thomson/West, c2011.|
xxvii, 338 p. ; 19 cm.|
West nutshell series|
Landlord and tenant -- United States.|
Landlord and tenant.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Creation, duration and termination of the several tenancies
- Termination of the lease other than by expiration of its term
- Possession and use of the demised premises
- Repairs and improvements
- Transfers by the landlord and tenant
- Extensions, renewals, and options to purchase
- Rent and security
- Rent control
- Insurance and taxes.