Employment law /
|Edition:||4th ed., Student ed.|
|Imprint:||St. Paul, MN : West, c2010.|
|Description:||xvi, 1093 p. ; 27 cm.|
|Subject:||Labor laws and legislation -- United States.|
Social security -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Labor laws and legislation.
Social security -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8157655|
Table of Contents:
- Establishing the employment relationship
- Discrimination : race, national origin, gender, religion and age
- Disability discrimination
- Wages, hours, and benefits
- Conditions of employment
- Occupational health and safety
- Workers' compensation
- Covenants not to compete and related issues
- Bankruptcy, plant closings, and unemployment compensation