Developing library leaders : a how-to-do-it manual for coaching, team building, and mentoring library staff /
|Author / Creator:||Stueart, Robert D.|
|Imprint:||New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, c2010.|
|Description:||xii, 106 p. ; 28 cm.|
|Series:||How-to-do-it manuals ; no. 172|
How-to-do-it manuals for libraries ; no. 172.
|Subject:||Library personnel management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.|
Leadership -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Library personnel management.
Handbooks and manuals.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/8135174|
Table of Contents:
- Leadership for today's libraries and information services organizations : essential background and key models
- The leader's role and responsibilities
- Influencing and persuading others
- Building and leading groups and teams
- Project management
- Coaching : keys to successful leadership
- Succession planning and development.