The small business start-up kit / by Peri H. Pakroo ; edited by Marcia Stewart.
|Author / Creator||
Berkeley, Calif. : Nolo, 2010.|
352 p. ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
Small business -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works.|
New business enterprises -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works.
New business enterprises -- Law and legislation.
Small business -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Choosing a legal structure
- Picking a winning business name
- Choosing a business location
- Drafting an effective business plan
- Pricing, bidding, and billing projects
- Federal, state, and local start-up requirements
- Risk management
- Paying your taxes
- Laws, taxes, and other issues for home businesses
- Entering into contracts and agreements
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and financial management
- Small business marketing 101
- E-business : selling and marketing Online
- Planning for changes in ownership
- Building your business and hiring workers
- Getting professional help.