International children's rights / Sara Dillon.
|Author / Creator||
Durham, N.C. : Carolina Academic Press, c2010.|
xxvi, 982 p. ; 26 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)|
Carolina Academic Press law casebook series|
Carolina Academic Press law casebook series.
Children (International law) |
Children (International law)
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to international children's rights and the United Nations convention on the rights of the child
- Child labor : the children's rights dimension
- Children in the sex industry
- Children living on their own : a global cohort
- Children and punishment
- Children and armed conflict
- Enforcement of children's rights through regional human rights systems.