Environmental law handbook.
|Edition:||20th ed. / Thomas F.P. Sullivan, editor emeritus ; authors, Christopher L. Bell ... [et al.].|
|Imprint:||Lanham, Md. : Government Institutes, c2009.|
|Description:||xxxvii, 955 p. : ports. ; 24 cm.|
|Subject:||Environmental law -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.|
Handbooks and manuals.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/7708103|
Table of Contents:
- Fundamentals of environmental law
- Enforcement and liability
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- Underground storage tanks
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- Oil Pollution Act
- Safe Drinking Water Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Pollution Prevention Act
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Environmental Management Systems and Environmental Law.