Practical global family law : United States, China, and Italy / Janet Leach Richards, Chen Wei (with Lei Wenbi, Pi Xijun, and Ran Qiyu), Lorella dal Pezzo.
|Author / Creator||
Durham, N.C. : Carolina Academic Press, c2009.|
xxii, 294 p. ; 23 cm.|
Carolina Academic Press contextual approach series|
Contextual approach series in comparative law.
Domestic relations -- United States.|
Domestic relations -- China.
Domestic relations -- Italy.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Roadmap to a contextual comparative law journey
- Three legal systems on three continents
- Sources of law
- Case facts
- Whether to divorce : the divorce process
- Grounds for divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child supportort payments
- Property division
- Spousal support
- Additional considerations : antenuptial agreements, settlement agreements, appeals, attorney fees
- Closing perspectives : the final divorce decree.