Practical global family law : United States, China, and Italy /
|Author / Creator:||Richards, Janet.|
|Imprint:||Durham, N.C. : Carolina Academic Press, c2009.|
|Description:||xxii, 294 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series:||Carolina Academic Press contextual approach series|
Contextual approach series in comparative law.
|Subject:||Domestic relations -- United States.|
Domestic relations -- China.
Domestic relations -- Italy.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/7691060|
Table of Contents:
- Roadmap to a contextual comparative law journey
- Three legal systems on three continents
- Sources of law
- Case facts
- Whether to divorce : the divorce process
- Grounds for divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child supportort payments
- Property division
- Spousal support
- Additional considerations : antenuptial agreements, settlement agreements, appeals, attorney fees
- Closing perspectives : the final divorce decree.