Homophobic bullying in Irish secondary education /
|Author / Creator:||O'Higgins-Norman, James.|
|Imprint:||Bethesda : Academica Press, c2008.|
|Description:||xix, 179 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Subject:||Bullying in schools -- Ireland -- Prevention.|
Homophobia -- Ireland.
Education, Secondary -- Ireland.
Bullying in schools -- Prevention.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/7301655|
Table of Contents:
- The context of Ireland
- Ireland in the EU : implications for pluralism and equality
- Bullying and homophobia
- The research design
- Participating schools in this study
- Presentation of main themes
- Comparison of data across schools
- Commonalities and differences across categories and suggestions for change
- Review of international responses
- Recommendations for tackling homophobic bullying in schools