Documenting : lighting design /
|Imprint:||New York, N.Y. : Theatre Library Association, c2007.|
|Description:||xiv, 110 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Series:||Performing arts resources ; v. 25|
|Subject:||Performing arts -- United States -- Library resources.|
Stage lighting -- History.
Lighting -- Special effects -- Library resources.
Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery -- Library resources.
Performing arts -- Equipment and supplies -- Library resources.
Performing arts -- Library resources.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/7182051|
Table of Contents:
- A primer for the history of stage lighting / Linda Essig
- Thoughts on the history of stage lighting education / William B. Warfel
- Theatre lighting BC and AC / Karl G. Ruling
- Beyond the produced design : teaching lighting design through archival research / Mary Tarantino
- Archival resources for research in stage lighting
- A bibliography of stage lighting design
- Appendix : Examples of lighting design documentation.