Emerging viral diseases of Southeast Asia /
|Imprint:||Basel [Switzerland] ; New York : Karger, c2007.|
|Description:||ix, 149 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.|
|Series:||Issues in infectious diseases, 1660-1890 ; v. 4|
|Subject:||Virus diseases -- Southeast Asia.|
Communicable Diseases, Emerging -- Southeast Asia.
Virus Diseases -- Southeast Asia.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome -- Southeast Asia.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/6276082|
Table of Contents:
- The Singapore contribution in the battle against the severe acute respiratory syndrome / Fielding, B.C., Tan, Y.-J.
- Avian influenza in Thailand / Puthavathana, P. ... [et al.]
- Emerging viral diseases of fish and shrimp / Wang, M. ... [et al.]
- Avian influenza H5N1 virus: an emerging global pandemic / Lal, S.K., Chow, V.T.K.
- Henipaviruses: new threats for Southeast Asia and Australia / McCormack, J., Smith, G.
- Ross River virus: an arthritogenic alphavirus of significant importance in the Asia Pacific / Tupanceska, D. ... [et al.]
- Emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases in our global village / Heymann, D.L.
- Role of a pathology laboratory in SARS and other emerging infections / Nicholls, J., Peiris, J.S.M.
- The fight against emerging viral diseases in Asia / Lam, S.K.