The 1040 handbook : a guide to income and discovery / Jack Zuckerman ... [et al.].
Chicago, Ill. : Section of Family Law, American Bar Association, c2003.|
viii, 104 p. : forms ; 28 cm.|
Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.|
Tax returns -- United States.
Husband and wife -- Taxation -- United States.
Husband and wife -- Taxation.
Income tax -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- The construct
- Form 1040 pages, 1 and 2
- Schedule A: itemized deductions
- Schedule B: interest and dividend income
- Schedule C: profit or loss from business
- Schedule D: capital gains and losses
- Schedule E: supplemental income and loss
- Schedule F: profit or loss from farming
- Schedule SE: self-employment tax
- Form 2441: child and dependent care expenses
- Form 4797: sales of business property
- Form 6251: alternative minimum tax-individuals
- Form 4562: depreciation and amortization
- Form 8582: passive activity loss limitations
- 2001 federal income tax statements.