The election law primer for corporations /
|Author / Creator:||Baran, Jan W.|
|Imprint:||Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, c2004.|
|Description:||xii, 309 p. : forms ; 26 cm.|
|Subject:||Election law -- United States.|
Corporations -- Political activity -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Corporations -- Political activity -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/5517168|
Table of Contents:
- Political action committees
- Use of corporate facilities for political purposes
- Political communications by a corporation
- Corporate relations with government officials
- Contributions by foreign corporations and their U.S. subsidiaries
- State and local elections and soft money
- Tax considerations
- The Federal Election Commission & enforcement.