The RCRA practice manual /
|Imprint:||Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, c2004.|
|Description:||xxv, 509 p. : forms ; 23 cm.|
|Subject:||United States. -- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976.|
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (United States)
Hazardous wastes -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Hazardous waste treatment facilities -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Hazardous waste treatment facilities -- Law and legislation.
Hazardous wastes -- Law and legislation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/5318788|
Table of Contents:
- An overview of RCRA / Theodore L. Garrett
- RCRA's relationship to other laws / Daniel H. Squire
- Recycling and the definition of solid waste / Kenneth M. Kastner
- Definition of hazardous waste / Lynn L. Bergeson
- The obligations of generators / John A. McKinney, Jr., Vito A. Pinto, and Anthony J. Del Piano
- Transport of hazardous waste / John R. Jacus and Dean C. Miller
- Permit requirements / David E. Preston, Andrew J. Kok, and Matthew B. Eugster
- Operating and design standards for treatment, storage, and disposal facilities / Janet L. McQuaid
- Closure, postclosure, and financial responsibility / Robert F. Wilkinson and Michael D. Montgomery
- Standards for containers, tanks, incinerators, boilers, and furnaces / Susan J. Sadler
- Land disposal facilities / Michael D. Montgomery and Robert F. Wilkinson
- Land ban disposal restrictions / Steven Silverman
- Corrective action requirements / James T. Price and Karl S. Bourdeau
- Regulation of underground storage tanks / John C. Chambers ... [et al.]
- Regulation of nonhazardous waste under RCRA / Robert B. McKinstry, Jr.
- Civil and criminal enforcement / Michael W. Steinberg and Kenneth D. Woodrow
- The federal-state relationship under RCRA / Marcie R. Horowitz and Michael T. Scanlon.