The London book trade : topographies of print in the metropolis from the sixteenth century / edited by Robin Myers, Michael Harris, and Giles Mandelbrote.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll ; London : British Library, 2003.|
xvi, 185 p : ill., maps ; 22 cm.|
Book industries and trade -- England -- London -- History.|
Printing -- England -- London -- History.
Book industries and trade.
England -- London.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- List of Contributors
- List of those attending the Conference
- The Site of the Sign of the Sun
- Workplaces and Living Spaces: London book trade inventories of the late seventeenth century
- Print in Neighbourhood Commerce: the case of Carter Lane
- The Print Trade in Hogarth's London
- Location, Size, and Succession: the bookshops of Paternoster Row before 1800
- French Emigres in the London Book Trade to 1850
- Private Printing in London in the Nineteenth Century