Law & amateur sports /
|Imprint:||Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c1982.|
|Description:||x, 298 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Subject:||Sports -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses.|
Sports -- Law and legislation.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/509199|
Table of Contents:
- The emergence of law in amateur sports / Ronald J. Waicukauski
- Due process in the enforcement of amateur sports rules / William G. Buss
- Liability for injuries in sports activities / Cym H. Lowell
- Legal approaches to sex discrimination in amateur athletics / Mark A. Kadzielski
- The Amateur Sports Act of 1978 / James A.R. Nafziger
- The regulation of academic standards in intercollegiate athletics / Ronald J. Waicukauski
- Unsportsmanlike conduct--the student athlete, the NCAA, and agents / Robert H. Ruxin
- Rule-making in interscholastic sports--the bases of judicial review / John C. Weistart
- A bibliography on sports and the law / Keith A. Buckley.