Farnsworth on contracts / E. Allan Farnsworth.
|Author / Creator||
Farnsworth, E. Allan (Edward Allan), 1928-2005|
New York, NY : Aspen Publishers, c2004-|
3 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.|
Contracts -- United States.|
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Volume I.
- Part I. Introduction
- Chapter 1. Contracts and Contract Law in General
- Part II. Enforceability Of Promises
- Chapter 2. Consideration and Other Grounds for Recovery
- Chapter 3. The Bargaining Process: Offer and Acceptance
- Chapter 4. Policing the Agreement
- Volume II.
- Chapter 5. Unenforceability on Grounds of Public Policy
- Chapter 6. The Requirement of a Writing: The Statute of Frauds
- Part III. Scope And Effect Of Promises
- Chapter 7. The Law of the Contract: Interpretation and Omitted Cases
- Chapter 8. Performance and Nonperformance
- Chapter 9. Failure of a Basic Assumption: Mistake, Impracticability and Frustration
- Volume III.
- Part IV. Rights Of Third Parties
- Chapter 10. Contract Beneficiaries
- Chapter 11. Assignment and Delegation
- Part V. Enforcement Of Promises
- Chapter 12. Remedies
- Biographical Appendix
- Table of Cases
- Table of Authorities