Municipal bankruptcies : how to handle a chapter 9 from start to finish / chair, Jonathan M. Landers.
New York, N.Y. : Practising Law Institute, c1995.|
200 p. : forms ; 22 cm.|
Commercial law and practice course handbook series ; no. A-713|
Commercial law and practice course handbook series ; no. 713.
Bankruptcy (United States) |
Municipal bankruptcy -- United States.
Municipal default -- United States.
E-Resource, Print, Book|
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Overview of history and eligibility : preservation of state authority in the presence of exclusive federal power / Randal C. Picker
- When cities go broke : a conceptual introduction to municipal bankruptcy / Michael W. McConnell, Randall C. Picker
- Administering the Chapter 9 case / Jean K. FitzSimon
- Checklist for filing voluntary Chapter 9 petition / Irving Sulmeyer
- Special issues in Chapter 9 cases / Jonathan M. Landers / Kathryn A. Coleman
- Plan and confirmation issues / Richard T. Peters.