Practical evaluation for collaborative services : goals, processes, tools, and reporting systems for school-based programs /
|Author / Creator:||Veale, James R.|
|Imprint:||Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2002.|
|Description:||xvii, 226 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.|
|Subject:||Community and school -- United States -- Evaluation.|
Students -- Services for -- United States -- Evaluation.
Education -- Parent participation -- United States -- Evaluation.
Educational surveys -- United States.
Community and school -- Evaluation.
Education -- Parent participation -- Evaluation.
Students -- Services for -- Evaluation.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/4506318|
Table of Contents:
- List of Tables
- List of Figures and Displays
- About the Authors
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Monitoring and Gathering Outcome Data for Collaborative Services Programs
- 3. Assessing Student Risk and Other Critical Customer Characteristics
- 4. Process Evaluation: Assessing Program Implementation and Customer Satisfaction
- 5. Outcomes Evaluation I: Evaluating Program Results Using Quantitative Data
- 6. Outcomes Evaluation II: Evaluating Program Results Using Qualitative Data
- 7. Local Utilization of Evaluation
- 8. Challenges and Keys to Sustainability in Assessment and Evaluation
- 9. Putting It All Together
- Resource A. Elementary School Student Survey
- Resource B. Middle School Student Survey
- Resource C. High School Student Survey
- Resource D. Survey for Parent of Elementary School Student
- Resource E. Survey for Parent of Middle School Student
- Resource F. Survey for Parent of High School Student
- Resource G. Self-Review Format
- Resource H. Examples of Data Collection Formats
- Resource I. Summary of Development Logging in Iowa