Cost-benefit analysis : legal, economic, and philosophical perspectives / edited by Matthew D. Alder and Eric A. Posner.
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2001.|
v, 351 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
Law and economics. |
Law and economics.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Risk Equity
- State and Federal Regulatory Reform: A Comparative Analysis
- Why Is Cost-Benefit Analysis So Controversial?
- The Discipline of Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Population
- The Stupidity of the Cost-Benefit Standard
- The Costs of Tragedy: Some Moral Limits of Cost-Benefit Analysis
- On Justifying Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cognition and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Implmenting Cost-Benefit Analysis When Preferences Are Distorted
- A Comment on the Conference on Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Definition, Justification, and Comment on Conference Papers