Future teaching roles for academic librarians /
|Imprint:||New York : Haworth Press, c2000.|
|Description:||99 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Subject:||Library orientation for college students -- United States.|
Library orientation for college students.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/4307177|
Table of Contents:
- The Art of Learning with Difficulty
- From Transmission to Research: Librarians at the Heart of the Campus
- Librarian as Teacher: A Personal View
- Creating Learning Libraries in Support of Seamless Learning Cultures
- Building the Learning Library: Where Do We Start?
- From the Other Side of the River: Re-Conceptualizing the Educational Mission of Libraries