Early tours in Devon and Cornwall,
|Author / Creator:||Chope, Richard Pearse, 1862-1938.|
|Imprint:||Exeter, J.G. Commin, 1918.|
|Description:||xii, 339,  p. plates, port., map. 23 cm.|
|Series:||Devon and Cornwall notes & queries, v. IX, pt. II|
Devon & Cornwall notes and queries v. 9, pt. 2.
Devon (England) -- Description and travel
Cornwall (England : County) -- Description and travel
England -- Cornwall (County)
England -- Devon.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/3990415|
Table of Contents:
- The itinerary of John Leland, the antiquary
- A short survey of the western counties / by a lieutenant from Norwich
- The travels of Cosmo III, grand duke of Tuscany, through England / by Count L. Magalotti
- Through England on a side saddle / by Celia Fiennes
- Itinerarium curiosum / by Dr. William Stukeley
- A tour through Great Britain / by a gentleman (Daniel Defoe)
- Travels through England / by Dr. Richard Pococke
- A tour to the west of England / by the Rev. S. Shaw
- Observations on the western counties of England / by W. G. Maton
- The rural economy of the west of England / by William Marshall
- Letters from England / by Don Manuel Alvarez Espriella (Robert Southey).