Integrative and molecular approach to brain function : proceedings of the Uehara Memorial Foundation Symposium on Integrative and Molecular Approach to Brain Function, Tokyo, 25-27 June 1996 /
|Meeting name:||Uehara Memorial Foundation Symposium on Integrative and Molecular Approach to Brain Function (1996 : Tokyo, Japan)|
|Imprint:||Amsterdam ; New York : Elsevier, 1996.|
|Description:||ix, 328 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.|
|Series:||International congress series no. 1116|
|Subject:||Brain -- Congresses.|
Molecular neurobiology -- Congresses.
Neural networks (Neurobiology) -- Congresses.
Neuropsychology -- Congresses.
Memory -- Congresses.
Neural networks (Neurobiology)
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/2705036|
Table of Contents:
- Synapsins: emerging concepts and unresolved puzzles / T. C. Sudhof
- Mode of action of Rab3A system in neurotransmitter release / H. Shirataki, T. Sasaki and Y. Takai
- Roles of glutamate receptors in synaptic transmission and plasticity / S. Nakanishi
- Are experience-induced morphological changes reflected in brain physiology? / W. T. Greenough, R. A. Swain and J. A. Kleim [et al.]
- Cerebellar long-term plasticity and gene expression / R. Yano, K. Nakazawa and R. T. Kado [et al.]
- Ca[superscript 2+] permeability and subunit composition of AMPA receptors in hippocampal neurons / S. Ozawa, T. Isa and K. Tsuzuki [et al.]
- Isoform-specific involvement of calcineurin in neuronal death of a gerbil model of brain ischemia and in Alzheimer disease pathology / C. Tanaka, T. Kawamata and T. Hashimoto [et al.]
- Regulation of Ca[superscript 2+]/calmodulin-dependent multifunctional protein kinases in the brain / H. Fujisawa, S. Okuno and T. Kitani
- Physiological roles of neocortical long-term potentiation in the auditory cortex / K. Shibuki, M. Kudoh and T. Fujisaki [et al.]
- Roles of postsynaptic calcium and brain-derived neurotrophic factor in synaptic plasticity in visual cortex / T. Tsumoto, H. Yasuda and Y. Akaneya
- Multiple functional roles of brain segment-specific neuronal recognition molecule, telencephalin / K. Mori, A. Tamada and H. Sugino [et al.]
- Identification of reelin: The gene responsible for the mouse neurodevelopmental mutation reeler / G. D'Arcangelo, S.-C. Chen and J. I. Morgan [et al.]
- Dynamics of cortical memory mechanisms / P. S. Goldman-Rakic
- Origin of visual imagery: role of temporal cortex and top-down signal / Y. Miyashita, M. Ohbayashi and M. Kameyama [et al.]
- Functional architecture and synaptic plasticity in the monkey inferior temporal cortex / I. Fujita, M. Kato and Y. Murayama [et al.]
- Plasticity of early visual learning / C. D. Gilbert
- Development of cortical output projections: axon guidance, target recognition, and plasticity / D. D. M. O'Leary, M. Bastmeyer and M. Daston [et al.]
- Cellular organization of the hippocampal formation / T. Kosaka, T. Fukuda and N. Fujise [et al.]
- Cortical and hippocampal contributions to declarative memory / H. Eichenbaum, G. Schoenbaum and B. Young [et al.]
- Neural mechanisms of episodic memory in the monkey septo-hippocampal system / T. Ono, H. Nishijo and R. Tamura [et al.]
- Functions of the inferior temporal cortex and hippocampus in memory / E. T. Rolls
- New concepts regarding the organization of basal ganglia and cerebellar output / F. A. Middleton and P. L. Strick
- Neuronal activity during associative motor learning / S. P. Wise, L. L. Chen and P. F. Dominey
- Neural mechanisms of sequential procedural learning / O. Hikosaka, S. Miyachi and K. Miyashita [et al.]
- Human cortical reactivity revealed by neuromagnetic recordings / R. Hari
- Integrative functions of the human frontal association cortex studied with MEG / K. Sasaki, T. Tsujimoto and R. Matsuzaki [et al.]
- Central motor control and its disorders studied by multidisciplinary approach in humans / H. Shibasaki.