Reports and papers on botany /
|Imprint:||London : Printed for the Ray Society [by C and J. Adlard], 1849.|
|Description:||vi, 19, 514 p., 3 leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.|
Plants -- Classification.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/2615747|
Table of Contents:
- On the structure of the palm-stem / by Hugo von Mohl
- On the nuclei, formation, and growth of vegetable cells. Pt. 2 / by Carl Nägeli
- On the utricular structures in the contents of cells / by Carl Nägeli
- Annual report on researches in physiological botany, during the years 1844 and 1845 / by H.F. Link
- Report on the progress of geographical botany, during the year 1844 / by A. Grisebach
- Report on the progress of geographical and systematic botany, during the year 1845 / by A. Grisebach.