A manual for writers of term papers, theses, and dissertations / Kate L. Turabian.
|Author / Creator||
Turabian, Kate L.|
Sixth edition / revised by John Grossman and Alice Bennett.|
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 1996.|
ix, 308 pages : illustrations, 1 map ; 23 cm.|
Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing|
Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing.
Writing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.|
Dissertations, Academic -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Academic writing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Report writing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Handbooks and manuals.
University of Chicago Library's copy 10 is a hard cover edition and has original dust jacket; copies 11 & 12 are paperback.|
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- 1. Parts of the Paper
- 2. Abbreviations and Numbers
- 3. Spelling and Punctuation
- 4. Capitalization, Italics, and Quotation Marks
- 5. Quotations
- 6. Tables
- 7. Illustrations
- 8. Notes
- 9. Bibliographies
- 10. Parenthetical References and Reference Lists
- 11. Comparing the Two Documentation Systems
- 12. Public Documents
- 13. Preparing the Manuscript
- 14. Formats and Sample Layouts
- Selected Bibliography