[Seminar papers from the Crime control law and policy seminar]
|Corporate author / creator:||University of Chicago. Law School. Crime Control Law and Policy Seminar (1995)|
|Description:||1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.|
|Subject:||United States. -- Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994.|
Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (United States)
Sentences (Criminal procedure) -- United States.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- Japan.
Criminal justice, Administration of.
Sentences (Criminal procedure)
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/2395635|
Table of Contents:
- The dilemma of Illinois' C-prisoners: indeterminate sentences in a determinate sentencing system / Kelly Ann Lindsay
- A policy analysis of LSD mandatory minimums and Amendment 488 / Jennifer Scott
- College programs in prison: a proposal for rescue / Jared R. Cloud
- Should we advocate the "get tough" approach to college correctional education? / Lori A. Higuera
- The Japanese Koban system: a framework for community policing in the United States / John Han.