Using discussion in classrooms /
|Author / Creator:||Dillon, J. T.|
|Imprint:||Buckingham [England] ; Philadelphia : Open University Press, 1994.|
|Description:||149 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Subject:||Forums (Discussion and debate)|
Forums (Discussion and debate)
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/1712435|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: The practice of discussion
- 1. What is discussion?
- 2. What things are discussed?
- 3. Who engages in discussion?
- 4. How to conduct a discussion?
- 5. How to talk in discussion?
- 6. Why use discussion?