Mrs. Spring Fragrance : and other writings /
|Author / Creator:||Sui Sin Far, 1865-1914, author.|
|Edition:||Modern Library trade paperback edition.|
|Imprint:||New York : Modern Library, 2021.|
|Description:||xi, 169 pages ; 21 cm|
|Subject:||Chinese Americans -- Fiction.|
Chinatown (San Francisco, Calif.) -- Fiction.
California -- San Francisco -- Chinatown.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12624096|
Table of Contents:
- Mrs. Spring fragrance
- The inferior woman
- The wisdom of the new
- "Its wavering image"
- The gift of little me
- The story of one White woman who married a Chinese
- Her Chinese husband
- The Americanizing of Pau Tsu
- In the land of the free
- The Chinese lily
- The smuggling of the Tie Co
- The god of restoration
- The three sould of Ah So Nana
- The prize China baby
- Lin John
- Tian Shan's kindred spirit
- The sing song woman
- Leaves from the mental portfolio of and Eurasian.