The date palm genome. Vol. 2, Omics and molecular breeding /
|Imprint:||Cham : Springer, |
|Description:||1 online resource : illustrations (chiefly color).|
|Series:||Compendium of plant genomes, 2199-4781|
Compendium of plant genomes.
|Subject:||Date palm -- Genetics.|
Date palm -- Breeding.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12614222|
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: Nutritional and Pharmaceuticals Properties
- Chapter 1. Date Palm: Source of Foods, Sweets and Beverages
- Chapter 2. Date Palm Bioactive Compounds: Nutraceuticals, Functional Nutrients and Pharmaceuticals
- Chapter 3. Green Synthesis of Nanoparticles from Date Palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.)
- Part 2: Omics Technologies
- Chapter 4. Omics Resources and Applications in Date Palm
- Chapter 5. Proteomic Insights of Date Palm Embryogenesis and Responses to Environmental Stress
- Chapter 6. Date Palm Metabolomics
- Part 3: Molecular Breeding and Genome Modification
- Chapter 7. Induced Mutagenesis in Date Palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) Breeding
- Chapter 8. Date Palm Quantitative Trait Loci
- Chapter 9. CRISPR-Cas Based Precision Breeding in Date Palm: Future Applications
- Part 4: Genomics of Abiotic and Biotic Stress
- Chapter 10. Metagenomics of Beneficial Microbes in Abiotic Stress Tolerance of Date Palm
- Chapter 11. Genomics Approaches for Insect Control and Insecticide Resistance Development in Date Palm.